Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Devil in a blue dress


Not an actual post (coming soon I swear!) but had to share this awesome picture of WannaBaa's little miss Ava in her Miss Muffett. Pattern was on Magknits and now available on Ravelry...


The yarn is Cascade 220 superwash that I kettle dyed to get a colour I liked...
Quick update on me:
French language training is done and I passed! No more worries on that front for another five years. Christmas was okay if a bit blah - as always Santa was good to me and brought me exactly what I wanted...including an Ashford Knitter's Loom, knitting books and the fast whorl and lace flyer for my wheel...
Hope everyone's new year has been good so far. I am so far behind on blogging I'm not sure I'll ever catch up!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back! Congrats on passing the class too...the dress is so pretty - wonderful color!

Anonymous said...

Ah, I LOVE it when Santa gives us things we really want....

Anonymous said...

The dress is darling!

How nice of Santa to bring you a loom.

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back! I just remembered coffee today! Congrats on the SLE, C level? We shall have coffee in French!